Campcon RulesViolators will be tossed unceremoniously from the event and fed to the cows.
- Those under the age of 18 may not attend.
- In-game fights may NOT be brought to the camp.
- Stay home if you are a fighting drunk.
- What happens at Campcon stays at Campcon (except for that thing that one guy did that one time... that was HILARIOUS).
- Those attending simply to receive taskpoints may be unceremoniously zapped.
- Do not bring drinks in breakable containers unless absolutely necessary.
- What you kill you must eat, no random killing of natures animals.
The Campcon 2005 site is also available.
mudcon.campcon newsgroup on bat.org
Previous front-page worthy items included the following:
If you have any problems viewing the site, or otherwise wish to contact the maintainer, please send me, Froggy, a tell in-game or mudmail me. Also, you may have some luck contacting Tyger.
I am also soliciting suggestions as to what kind of stuff you might want to see on this page. Again, send any and all suggestions to me.
This page is not officially affiliated with nor endorsed by BatMUD or B.A.T. Ry, and is being provided as a service to the BatMUD community courtesy of FTS Conventures. The maintainer, Paul "Froggy" Schneider, is solely responsible for the content and makes no warranties, either express or implied, about its accuracy or correctness.